Champions League Quarter-Finals
There are no restrictions in the Champions League quarter finals draw and any team can be drawn against any other, regardless of their nationality or what group they qualified from. Europe's top football clubs will be bidding to make it the Champions League final.
2015/16 Champions League Quarter Final Match Betting
Odds will appear here...
2015/16 Champions League Quarter Final Draw
- Atletico Madrid 3 -2 Barcelona
- Bayern Munich 3 - 2 Benfica
- PSG 2 - 3 Manchester City
- Wolfsburg 2 - 3 Real Madrid
The draw took place on Friday 18th March, with the first legs of the ties played on 5th and 6th April prior to the second legs on 12th and 13th April.
Find out who plays who in the rest of the Champions league knockout stages:
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Inform Antoine Griezmann Tipped To Fire In Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid
- Back Plymouth To Edge Past Wimbledon In The League Two Playoff Final
- Germany V Slovakia Odds Both Teams To Score Has Gotze Be The Bet
- Back Scotland In The Double Chance Market For Their International Friendly With Italy
- Barnsley V Millwall Odds Lions To Roar At Wembley Stadium
- Hull V Sheffield Wednesday Odds Extra Time Beckons In The Play Off Final
- Back Atletico To Achieve Champions League Glory In This Weekends Football Treble
- Marcus Rashford Tipped To Shine For England Against Australia
- Finals Take Centre Stage In The Both Teams To Score Odds
- Ireland V Netherlands Odds Back Both Teams To Score In Dublin
- Bank On Home Wins For Vancouver And Colorado In The Latest MLS Treble