Otelul Galati Champions League Betting
Otelul Galati won their domestic Romanian League for the first time in their history last season and in the process put themselves into the Group stages for the 2011/12 Champions League. It is a remarkable achievement for the Romanian side as they have never reached the top table of European football before, although they have performed admirably in the Europa League in the past.
|Qualified:||1st Romanian League|
Latest Otelul Galati Odds
Otelul are massive 1000/1 outsiders to win the 2011/12 Champions League in their debut season. You can get the latest match odds right here as soon as they are available.
Champions League Group Betting
Otelul Galati Fixtures
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
Current Form and Key Players
Otelul Galati are managed by former Romanian international Dorinel Munteanu, who guided his team to the domestic league and cup double last season. Their recent success has been built on a strong Romanian basis, with several players having appeared for the national team.
There are also a few foreign players in their squad, including new signing Daniel Chavez, who is expected to pride flair and goals, as well as Argentinean goalscoring midfielder Gabriel Viglianti.
- Daniel Chavez
- Gabriel Vigilanti
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Bankers Bet Back Brazil Argentina and Germany Women to bring home the spoils
- Argentina v Colombia Odds Back against both teams scoring
- Brazil v Paraguay Odds Selecao to struggle for goals without Neymar
- Switching Nations 11 past and present Premier League players who have crossed the divide
- Expect More Of The Same From Englands Lacklustre Lions at Euro 2016
- Both teams to score treble features a trio of fixtures from the Norwegian Eliteserien
- City tipped to win the New York derby in weekends MLS Treble