Otelul Galati Champions League Betting
Otelul Galati won their domestic Romanian League for the first time in their history last season and in the process put themselves into the Group stages for the 2011/12 Champions League. It is a remarkable achievement for the Romanian side as they have never reached the top table of European football before, although they have performed admirably in the Europa League in the past.
|Qualified:||1st Romanian League|
Latest Otelul Galati Odds
Otelul are massive 1000/1 outsiders to win the 2011/12 Champions League in their debut season. You can get the latest match odds right here as soon as they are available.
Champions League Group Betting
Otelul Galati Fixtures
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
Current Form and Key Players
Otelul Galati are managed by former Romanian international Dorinel Munteanu, who guided his team to the domestic league and cup double last season. Their recent success has been built on a strong Romanian basis, with several players having appeared for the national team.
There are also a few foreign players in their squad, including new signing Daniel Chavez, who is expected to pride flair and goals, as well as Argentinean goalscoring midfielder Gabriel Viglianti.
- Daniel Chavez
- Gabriel Vigilanti
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Southampton v West Ham Odds Back inform Saints to sneak a win at St Marys
- The focus is on the battle for survival in Saturdays Super 6
- Chelsea tipped to maintain their hoodoo over Man Utd at Stamford Bridge
- A quick start and goals are the order of the day for Bournemouth v Arsenal
- Citizens to go top with a crucial win over Leicester at The Etihad
- Back Tottenham Barnsley and Northampton in the English Football Treble
- Brighton v Brentford Odds The Bees can avoid defeat on the South Coast
- Back Malaga To Carry On Thier Good Run In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Monaco can cement second place in Ligue 1 with win over Nice
- Serie A Treble This Week Features Wins For Inter and Milan
- Bundesliga best bets treble kicks off with goals galore on Friday night
- Games at Mansfield Chesterfield and Cambridge Utd are best bets for a BTTS treble