Otelul Galati Champions League Betting
Otelul Galati won their domestic Romanian League for the first time in their history last season and in the process put themselves into the Group stages for the 2011/12 Champions League. It is a remarkable achievement for the Romanian side as they have never reached the top table of European football before, although they have performed admirably in the Europa League in the past.
|Qualified:||1st Romanian League|
Latest Otelul Galati Odds
Otelul are massive 1000/1 outsiders to win the 2011/12 Champions League in their debut season. You can get the latest match odds right here as soon as they are available.
Champions League Group Betting
Otelul Galati Fixtures
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
Current Form and Key Players
Otelul Galati are managed by former Romanian international Dorinel Munteanu, who guided his team to the domestic league and cup double last season. Their recent success has been built on a strong Romanian basis, with several players having appeared for the national team.
There are also a few foreign players in their squad, including new signing Daniel Chavez, who is expected to pride flair and goals, as well as Argentinean goalscoring midfielder Gabriel Viglianti.
- Daniel Chavez
- Gabriel Vigilanti
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Back United To Sneak Home Against Champions Elect Leicester
- Back A Goal Fest As Dortmund Take On Wolfsburg In This Weeks Both Teams To Score Treble
- Burnley v QPR Odds Clarets to secure another narrow home win
- Back Valencia To Carry On Their Good Run In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Back Newcastle and Sunderland to carve out crucial wins in Saturdays Super 6
- Brighton v Derby Odds Anthony to Knock another in at the Amex
- Back goals between Southampton and Man City at St Marys
- All Rhodes lead to Jordan in the last scorer betting for Birmingham v Boro
- Chelsea to leave Tottenham feeling blue at Stamford Bridge
- Liverpool to continue hot scoring streak at Swansea on Super Sunday
- Gunners to shoot down the Canaries with a comfortable win at The Emirates
- Leicester City backed to continue unbeaten run in the English Football Treble
- Bank on goals galore at the Red Bull Arena in this weekends MLS Treble
- Bolton v Hull Odds Trotters to cover a handicap advantage
- Nice tipped to down Nantes and star in Ligue 1 best bets
- Sunday Serie A Treble Picks Out Three Home Wins