Lille Champions League Betting
Lille caused something of a surprise in 2011 by winning the French Ligue One and they followed that up by finishing third last season to qualify for this season's Champions League. They will be keen to cause some more surprises this season by competing well on their debut season in the Champions League, although domestically they face a tough challenge to retain their title following the big spending of Paris St Germain and the re-emergence of Lyon.
|Honours:||Group Stage '12|
|Last Season:||Group Stage|
|Qualified:||3rd Ligue 1|
|Current Odds:||Not applicable|
Latest Lille Odds
Lille failed to qualify from Group F.
Champions League Group Betting
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
Current Form and Key Players
Lille arrive for their second season in the Champions League after causing something of a surprise in their home league during the past few years. Manager Rudi Garcia has built a side based around a solid French spine, mixed with the flair of several quality foreign players.
Benoit Pedretti and Ronny Rodelin are a couple of the better known French players in their side, while the Brazilian Tulio de Melo, who joined from Palermo, adds flair to the attack. The Angolan Rio Mavuba captains the side, although Eden Hazard has left to join Chelsea.
- Tulio de Melo
- Rio Mavuba
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Back United To Sneak Home Against Champions Elect Leicester
- Back A Goal Fest As Dortmund Take On Wolfsburg In This Weeks Both Teams To Score Treble
- Burnley v QPR Odds Clarets to secure another narrow home win
- Back Valencia To Carry On Their Good Run In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Back Newcastle and Sunderland to carve out crucial wins in Saturdays Super 6
- Brighton v Derby Odds Anthony to Knock another in at the Amex
- Back goals between Southampton and Man City at St Marys
- All Rhodes lead to Jordan in the last scorer betting for Birmingham v Boro
- Chelsea to leave Tottenham feeling blue at Stamford Bridge