Lille Champions League Betting
Lille caused something of a surprise in 2011 by winning the French Ligue One and they followed that up by finishing third last season to qualify for this season's Champions League. They will be keen to cause some more surprises this season by competing well on their debut season in the Champions League, although domestically they face a tough challenge to retain their title following the big spending of Paris St Germain and the re-emergence of Lyon.
|Honours:||Group Stage '12|
|Last Season:||Group Stage|
|Qualified:||3rd Ligue 1|
|Current Odds:||Not applicable|
Latest Lille Odds
Lille failed to qualify from Group F.
Champions League Group Betting
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
Current Form and Key Players
Lille arrive for their second season in the Champions League after causing something of a surprise in their home league during the past few years. Manager Rudi Garcia has built a side based around a solid French spine, mixed with the flair of several quality foreign players.
Benoit Pedretti and Ronny Rodelin are a couple of the better known French players in their side, while the Brazilian Tulio de Melo, who joined from Palermo, adds flair to the attack. The Angolan Rio Mavuba captains the side, although Eden Hazard has left to join Chelsea.
- Tulio de Melo
- Rio Mavuba
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Southampton v West Ham Odds Back inform Saints to sneak a win at St Marys
- The focus is on the battle for survival in Saturdays Super 6
- Chelsea tipped to maintain their hoodoo over Man Utd at Stamford Bridge
- A quick start and goals are the order of the day for Bournemouth v Arsenal
- Citizens to go top with a crucial win over Leicester at The Etihad
- Back Tottenham Barnsley and Northampton in the English Football Treble
- Brighton v Brentford Odds The Bees can avoid defeat on the South Coast
- Back Malaga To Carry On Thier Good Run In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Monaco can cement second place in Ligue 1 with win over Nice
- Serie A Treble This Week Features Wins For Inter and Milan
- Bundesliga best bets treble kicks off with goals galore on Friday night
- Games at Mansfield Chesterfield and Cambridge Utd are best bets for a BTTS treble