Lille Champions League Betting
Lille caused something of a surprise in 2011 by winning the French Ligue One and they followed that up by finishing third last season to qualify for this season's Champions League. They will be keen to cause some more surprises this season by competing well on their debut season in the Champions League, although domestically they face a tough challenge to retain their title following the big spending of Paris St Germain and the re-emergence of Lyon.
|Honours:||Group Stage '12|
|Last Season:||Group Stage|
|Qualified:||3rd Ligue 1|
|Current Odds:||Not applicable|
Latest Lille Odds
Lille failed to qualify from Group F.
Champions League Group Betting
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
Current Form and Key Players
Lille arrive for their second season in the Champions League after causing something of a surprise in their home league during the past few years. Manager Rudi Garcia has built a side based around a solid French spine, mixed with the flair of several quality foreign players.
Benoit Pedretti and Ronny Rodelin are a couple of the better known French players in their side, while the Brazilian Tulio de Melo, who joined from Palermo, adds flair to the attack. The Angolan Rio Mavuba captains the side, although Eden Hazard has left to join Chelsea.
- Tulio de Melo
- Rio Mavuba
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Messi may be odds on for the 2015 Ballon dOr but Ronaldo is still the greatest
- Middlesbrough v Everton Odds Extra time awaits at the Riverside
- Bolton v Brentford Odds A low scoring draw is a tempting bet
- RecordBreaker Vardy stars in Premier League team of the week
- Liverpool continue to be backed for Premier League glory as title hopefuls falter
- Kane is able to fire Spurs to victory over Chelsea at White Hart Lane
- United can blunt Leicesters Vardy at the King Power Stadium
- League One leaders Coventry headline the English Football Treble
- Weekend Serie A Treble Bet Shows Wins For Napoli and Roma
- Charlton v Ipswich Odds The score draw looks a decent bet at The Valley
- Mainz and Monchengladbach are best bets in Saturdays Bundesliga treble
- Back wins for the Madrid giants in the La Liga treble
- Hull v Derby Odds Tigers tipped for a narrow win at the KC
- Nice to down Toulouse and star in our Ligue 1 best bets
- Saturdays both teams to score treble tips goals galore at Cambridge Carlisle and Shrewsbury