Lille Champions League Betting
Lille caused something of a surprise in 2011 by winning the French Ligue One and they followed that up by finishing third last season to qualify for this season's Champions League. They will be keen to cause some more surprises this season by competing well on their debut season in the Champions League, although domestically they face a tough challenge to retain their title following the big spending of Paris St Germain and the re-emergence of Lyon.
|Honours:||Group Stage '12|
|Last Season:||Group Stage|
|Qualified:||3rd Ligue 1|
|Current Odds:||Not applicable|
Latest Lille Odds
Lille failed to qualify from Group F.
Champions League Group Betting
|Date||Home Team||Away Team|
Current Form and Key Players
Lille arrive for their second season in the Champions League after causing something of a surprise in their home league during the past few years. Manager Rudi Garcia has built a side based around a solid French spine, mixed with the flair of several quality foreign players.
Benoit Pedretti and Ronny Rodelin are a couple of the better known French players in their side, while the Brazilian Tulio de Melo, who joined from Palermo, adds flair to the attack. The Angolan Rio Mavuba captains the side, although Eden Hazard has left to join Chelsea.
- Tulio de Melo
- Rio Mavuba
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Inform Antoine Griezmann Tipped To Fire In Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid
- Back Plymouth To Edge Past Wimbledon In The League Two Playoff Final
- Germany V Slovakia Odds Both Teams To Score Has Gotze Be The Bet
- Back Scotland In The Double Chance Market For Their International Friendly With Italy
- Barnsley V Millwall Odds Lions To Roar At Wembley Stadium
- Hull V Sheffield Wednesday Odds Extra Time Beckons In The Play Off Final
- Back Atletico To Achieve Champions League Glory In This Weekends Football Treble
- Marcus Rashford Tipped To Shine For England Against Australia
- Finals Take Centre Stage In The Both Teams To Score Odds
- Ireland V Netherlands Odds Back Both Teams To Score In Dublin
- Bank On Home Wins For Vancouver And Colorado In The Latest MLS Treble