Champions League Last Sixteen
The last sixteen of the Champions League is when things start getting serious for the participants as they are only three ties and six matches away from reaching the Champions League Final. The current format of the competition was introduced in the season on 2003/04. The Champions League draw will be a straightforward affair, however teams from the same country cannot be drawn together at this stage, neither can two teams who have come from the same qualifying group stage. The nature of the Champions League betting changes at this point as the tournament becomes a straight knockout competition.
Champions League Last Sixteen Draw
- Manchester City (2) 1 - 3 (4) Monaco
- Real Madrid (3) 3 - 1 (1) Napoli
- Benfica (1) 0 - 4 (0) Borussia Dortmund
- Bayern Munich (5) 5 - 1 (1) Arsenal
- Porto (0) 0 - 1 (2) Juventus
- Bayer Leverkusen (2) 0 - 0 (4) Atletico Madrid
- PSG (4) 1 - 6 (0) Barcelona
- Sevilla (2) 0 - 2 (1) Leicester
The first legs to be played on the 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd February, with the second legs on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th March 2017.
Champions League Last Sixteen Match Odds
Odds will appear here...
Find out who plays who in the rest of the Champions league knockout stages:
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10