Champions League Goal Scorer Betting
Betting on goal scorer markets is a really popular type of bet in Champions League matches. There are different types of markets you can bet on, but the premise is about who is going to score the goal, whether it's first, last or anytime. Many bookmakers will also offer other goal scorer markets such as betting on a player to score a hat-trick. Keep an eye out on our bookmaker's promotions as they will often offer cash-backs on the goalscorer markets for Champions League matches. Scorer betting is also a common bet available when you're betting on the Champions League live in-running.
First Goal Scorer Betting
Betting on a player to score first is the most popular of the goal scorer markets to bet on. Simply select the player you think will score first and you'll get paid out on the odds that were available. Make sure that your selection is going to play, so always check the team news. If you back a player who doesn't end up playing in the match you'll get your stake refunded. This is also the case if your player comes on as substitute after the first goal has been scored. If you don't fancy any player to score you can bet no goalscorer, which is often a better idea than betting 0-0 in the correct score betting market, as you'll still get paid out of there's an own goal.
Last Goal Scorer Betting
Last goal scorer betting is the same principle as the first goal scorer except that your backing the player to score the last goal. Any player that takes to the field during the 90 minutes is deemed to have played for the purpose of this bet and own goals don't count.
Anytime Goal Scorer Betting
As you'd expect the anytime goal scorer bets are exactly that, you bet on your player to score at some point in the 90 mins of a match. Becuase the chances of this happening are far greater than backing a player to score first or last in a match the odds are much shorter. So much so that if Real Madrid were playing an inferior team on paper, Cristiano Ronaldo could be an odds on shot to score at some point in that match.
Find out more about other Champions League bets:
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Gills Scunthorpe and Pompey are bankers for our Football League Treble
- Germany v Poland Odds Both teams tipped to score in Frankfurt
- Gibraltar v Ireland Odds Back the 2nd half to be highest scoring in Faro
- Faroe Islands v Northern Ireland Odds Away side tipped to edge to victory
- Georgia v Scotland Odds Visitors can edge to victory in Tiblisi
- Netherlands vs Iceland headlines this weeks Both Teams To Score treble bet
- Euro 2016 Treble Back Belgium to bounce back Switzerland to soar and Albania to avoid defeat
- Netherlands v Iceland Odds Bank on late drama in Amsterdam
- Azerbaijan v Croatia Odds Perisic to fire Group H leaders to victory
- Cyprus v Wales Odds Back against both teams scoring in Nicosia
- Back New England and Columbus to win this weekends live MLS matches
- Why Dont More British Footballers Play Abroad