Champions League Goal Scorer Betting
Betting on goal scorer markets is a really popular type of bet in Champions League matches. There are different types of markets you can bet on, but the premise is about who is going to score the goal, whether it's first, last or anytime. Many bookmakers will also offer other goal scorer markets such as betting on a player to score a hat-trick. Keep an eye out on our bookmaker's promotions as they will often offer cash-backs on the goalscorer markets for Champions League matches. Scorer betting is also a common bet available when you're betting on the Champions League live in-running.
First Goal Scorer Betting
Betting on a player to score first is the most popular of the goal scorer markets to bet on. Simply select the player you think will score first and you'll get paid out on the odds that were available. Make sure that your selection is going to play, so always check the team news. If you back a player who doesn't end up playing in the match you'll get your stake refunded. This is also the case if your player comes on as substitute after the first goal has been scored. If you don't fancy any player to score you can bet no goalscorer, which is often a better idea than betting 0-0 in the correct score betting market, as you'll still get paid out of there's an own goal.
Last Goal Scorer Betting
Last goal scorer betting is the same principle as the first goal scorer except that your backing the player to score the last goal. Any player that takes to the field during the 90 minutes is deemed to have played for the purpose of this bet and own goals don't count.
Anytime Goal Scorer Betting
As you'd expect the anytime goal scorer bets are exactly that, you bet on your player to score at some point in the 90 mins of a match. Becuase the chances of this happening are far greater than backing a player to score first or last in a match the odds are much shorter. So much so that if Real Madrid were playing an inferior team on paper, Cristiano Ronaldo could be an odds on shot to score at some point in that match.
Find out more about other Champions League bets:
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Inform Antoine Griezmann Tipped To Fire In Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid
- Back Plymouth To Edge Past Wimbledon In The League Two Playoff Final
- Germany V Slovakia Odds Both Teams To Score Has Gotze Be The Bet
- Back Scotland In The Double Chance Market For Their International Friendly With Italy
- Barnsley V Millwall Odds Lions To Roar At Wembley Stadium
- Hull V Sheffield Wednesday Odds Extra Time Beckons In The Play Off Final
- Back Atletico To Achieve Champions League Glory In This Weekends Football Treble
- Marcus Rashford Tipped To Shine For England Against Australia
- Finals Take Centre Stage In The Both Teams To Score Odds
- Ireland V Netherlands Odds Back Both Teams To Score In Dublin
- Bank On Home Wins For Vancouver And Colorado In The Latest MLS Treble