Champions League Form
When placing your Champions League bets you should check the form of the teams involved, to see if there are any pointers as to who may win the match. There may be teams for example who are very poor away from home but unbeatable when they play in front of their own crowd. Likewise, there may be teams that are better suited to playing away from home as they can play a formation that soaks up the pressure and then hits the opposition on the counter-attack. The Champions League form guide gives you a quick idea of who these teams are.
The Champions League odds will give you a good idea of who is the favourite for each match. The shorter the price a bookmaker gives a team to win a match the more they expect them to do so. Make sure you check out all the match odds thoroughly before placing your bet.
We'll have a Champions League form guide here as soon as the action gets underway in the Group Stages.
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Messi may be odds on for the 2015 Ballon dOr but Ronaldo is still the greatest
- Middlesbrough v Everton Odds Extra time awaits at the Riverside
- Bolton v Brentford Odds A low scoring draw is a tempting bet
- RecordBreaker Vardy stars in Premier League team of the week
- Liverpool continue to be backed for Premier League glory as title hopefuls falter
- Kane is able to fire Spurs to victory over Chelsea at White Hart Lane
- United can blunt Leicesters Vardy at the King Power Stadium
- League One leaders Coventry headline the English Football Treble
- Weekend Serie A Treble Bet Shows Wins For Napoli and Roma
- Charlton v Ipswich Odds The score draw looks a decent bet at The Valley
- Mainz and Monchengladbach are best bets in Saturdays Bundesliga treble
- Back wins for the Madrid giants in the La Liga treble
- Hull v Derby Odds Tigers tipped for a narrow win at the KC
- Nice to down Toulouse and star in our Ligue 1 best bets
- Saturdays both teams to score treble tips goals galore at Cambridge Carlisle and Shrewsbury