Champions League Form
When placing your Champions League bets you should check the form of the teams involved, to see if there are any pointers as to who may win the match. There may be teams for example who are very poor away from home but unbeatable when they play in front of their own crowd. Likewise, there may be teams that are better suited to playing away from home as they can play a formation that soaks up the pressure and then hits the opposition on the counter-attack. The Champions League form guide gives you a quick idea of who these teams are.
The Champions League odds will give you a good idea of who is the favourite for each match. The shorter the price a bookmaker gives a team to win a match the more they expect them to do so. Make sure you check out all the match odds thoroughly before placing your bet.
We'll have a Champions League form guide here as soon as the action gets underway in the Group Stages.
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Southampton v West Ham Odds Back inform Saints to sneak a win at St Marys
- The focus is on the battle for survival in Saturdays Super 6
- Chelsea tipped to maintain their hoodoo over Man Utd at Stamford Bridge
- A quick start and goals are the order of the day for Bournemouth v Arsenal
- Citizens to go top with a crucial win over Leicester at The Etihad