Champions League Form
When placing your Champions League bets you should check the form of the teams involved, to see if there are any pointers as to who may win the match. There may be teams for example who are very poor away from home but unbeatable when they play in front of their own crowd. Likewise, there may be teams that are better suited to playing away from home as they can play a formation that soaks up the pressure and then hits the opposition on the counter-attack. The Champions League form guide gives you a quick idea of who these teams are.
The Champions League odds will give you a good idea of who is the favourite for each match. The shorter the price a bookmaker gives a team to win a match the more they expect them to do so. Make sure you check out all the match odds thoroughly before placing your bet.
We'll have a Champions League form guide here as soon as the action gets underway in the Group Stages.
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Netherlands vs Iceland headlines this weeks Both Teams To Score treble bet
- Why Dont More British Footballers Play Abroad
- Euro 2016 Treble Back Belgium to bounce back Switzerland to soar and Albania to avoid defeat
- Netherlands v Iceland Odds Bank on late drama in Amsterdam
- Azerbaijan v Croatia Odds Perisic to fire Group H leaders to victory
- Cyprus v Wales Odds Back against both teams scoring in Nicosia
- Back New England and Columbus to win this weekends live MLS matches