Champions League Form
When placing your Champions League bets you should check the form of the teams involved, to see if there are any pointers as to who may win the match. There may be teams for example who are very poor away from home but unbeatable when they play in front of their own crowd. Likewise, there may be teams that are better suited to playing away from home as they can play a formation that soaks up the pressure and then hits the opposition on the counter-attack. The Champions League form guide gives you a quick idea of who these teams are.
The Champions League odds will give you a good idea of who is the favourite for each match. The shorter the price a bookmaker gives a team to win a match the more they expect them to do so. Make sure you check out all the match odds thoroughly before placing your bet.
We'll have a Champions League form guide here as soon as the action gets underway in the Group Stages.
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Inform Antoine Griezmann Tipped To Fire In Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid
- Back Plymouth To Edge Past Wimbledon In The League Two Playoff Final
- Germany V Slovakia Odds Both Teams To Score Has Gotze Be The Bet
- Back Scotland In The Double Chance Market For Their International Friendly With Italy
- Barnsley V Millwall Odds Lions To Roar At Wembley Stadium
- Hull V Sheffield Wednesday Odds Extra Time Beckons In The Play Off Final
- Back Atletico To Achieve Champions League Glory In This Weekends Football Treble
- Marcus Rashford Tipped To Shine For England Against Australia
- Finals Take Centre Stage In The Both Teams To Score Odds
- Ireland V Netherlands Odds Back Both Teams To Score In Dublin
- Bank On Home Wins For Vancouver And Colorado In The Latest MLS Treble