Champions League Draw
There are various Champions League draws throughout the football season, before and after the group stages. There are three qualifying rounds before we even get to the play-off round, the last round before the Group stages and the Champions League gets underway properly. After the group stages there are three more draws, for the last sixteen, quarter finals and semi-finals.
2015/16 Champions League Group Stage Draw
- Real Madrid
- Shakhtar Donetsk
- PSV Eindhoven
- Manchester United
- CSKA Moscow
- Atletico Madrid
- Manchester City
- Borussia Monchengladbach
- Bayer Leverkusen
- Bayern Munich
- Dinamo Zagreb
- FC Porto
- Dynamo Kiev
- Maccabi Tel Aviv
2015/16 Champions League Last Sixteen Draw
The draw for the last sixteen takes place on the 14th December in Nyon. The first legs will be played on the 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th of February, with the second legs played on the 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th of March.
2015/16 Champions League Quarter Final Draw
The draw for the quarter finals takes place on the 18th March. The first legs will be played on the 5th and 6th of April with the second legs played on the 12th and 13th.
2015/16 Champions League Semi Final Draw
The draw for the semi-finals will be held on the 15th April, with the first legs played on the 26th and 27th of April and the second legs played on the 3rd and 4th of May 2016.
2015/16 Champions League Final
Final to be played Saturday 28th June 2016.
Champions League Winner Poll
Latest Football News
- Kane is able to fire Spurs to victory over Chelsea at White Hart Lane
- United can blunt Leicesters Vardy at the King Power Stadium
- League One leaders Coventry headline the English Football Treble
- Weekend Serie A Treble Bet Shows Wins For Napoli and Roma
- Charlton v Ipswich Odds The score draw looks a decent bet at The Valley
- Mainz and Monchengladbach are best bets in Saturdays Bundesliga treble
- Back wins for the Madrid giants in the La Liga treble
- Hull v Derby Odds Tigers tipped for a narrow win at the KC
- Nice to down Toulouse and star in our Ligue 1 best bets
- Saturdays both teams to score treble tips goals galore at Cambridge Carlisle and Shrewsbury